Sk Nuts High Clamping Power Nuts Machine Tools Accessories
|FOB Price:||US $1-3.6 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1-3.6/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Plastic Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: SK
- Size: Middle
- Type: Nut
- Certification: SGS
- Model: Er8/11/16/20
- Aging Treatment: Thermal Aging Processing
- Specification: SK
- HS Code: 8207701000
- Logo Printing: Without Logo Printing
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Material: 40cr
- Hardness: HRC 44-48
- Surface Treatment: Cryogenic Treatment
- Trademark: Szlusun
- Origin: China
Product detail display:
- with friction bearing for higher clamping force
- with sealing disk for coolant through tools
- High speed clamping nut (for high rpm)
- Externally threaded clamping nut for floating chucks
- Protection Against Corrosion With a special treatment of the surface for longer life.
- Rounded thread start prevents damaging of collets on tool changes.
Insert groove of the collet into eccentric ring of the clamping nut at the mark on the bottom of the nut. Push collet in the direction of the arrow until it clicks in. Insert tool. Screw nut with collet onto tool holder.
After the nut is unscrewed from the toolholder, press on the face of the collet while simultaneously pushing sideways on the back of the collet opposite the mark until it disengages from the clamping nut.